Sewage Treatment Plant ( STP )
Sewage Treatment plant ( STP ) standards, solution cost saving / M3, more stringent controls, new guidelines and the introduction of new Building Regulations have placed greater importance than ever before on the need to install correctly sized and specified sewage treatment plant ( STP ). Such systems have to deliver high performance, but also be capable of supporting future demand, not just current level of use.
We have drawn on over 10 years of expertise in sewage treatment plant technology in order to meet our own strict criteria in the development of the Envirosafe plant:
Sewage Treatment Plant Extended Aeration System
Sewage treatment plant employ a plug flow combination of aerobic and anoxic processes in a fluidised bed arrangement. This operates in conjunction with an advanced system of air diffusers and selected media to deliver optimum levels of purification.
This process takes place in three distinct stages:
| Primary Settlemen
| Biological Treatment
Design incorporates flow management in order to both stabilise influent volume variations and to minimise hydraulic impact on the final settlement process. Such control ensures that final effluent remains at a consistently high quality.
- Medium and high effluent quality configurations
- Choice of inverts (from 0.5 to 2.0m)
- Duty and Standby blowers (as required)
- Alarm Systems
- Sample chambers
- Pumping stations
- Extension shafts (to 2.0m maximum standard invert)
- Weatherproof to IP66 rating, can be externally mounted
- Fully pre-programmed treatment plant control with alarm/fault log
- Automatic re-start from power failure condition
- Integrated level protection
- Visual and audible alarm indicators
- Technical Specification