Water & Wastewater Treatment for Automotive
Activated carbon water filtration systems are skid-mounted, factory assembled, wired, and hydro-tested. Carbon sinks are delivered ready for installation. Gauges, meters and valves supplied for our activated carbon absorber. We are also manufacturers of various deionizers, demineralizers, and dealkalizers with a small capacity for recidential and industry Carbon Filter Where a carbon adsorber size requires on-site installation, the entire system is pre-assembled and tested at the factory to assure proper fit-up, performance and carbon adsorption.
The carbon adsorber filter system is then shipped in pre-assembled modules to reduce the time required for on-site installation. The large selection of activated carbon water filtration systems makes it possible to select the most cost effective size for any application. You’re not limited to a fixed number of standard filter systems. If your application requires special sizing and/or features, our engineers will design a custom activated carbon water filtration system to your specifications. Backwash valves with automatic or manual operation can be performed. Backwash goal to maintain aktive carbon to prevent rapid saturation Detention time and quantity of carbon are also tailored to your specific requirements.
Sizing is determined by: the flow to be treated, the contaminants) to be removed, their concentration, and the desired length of run time between carbon change-outs. Everfilt applications engineers discuss your requirements with you and recommend the most effective configuration. Multi-media pre-filters and disinfection modules are available for integration with your carbon system.
Those of you who are engaged in the automotive industry will need a water treatment installation that is able to do the following activities:
- Eliminating and separating paint, heavy metals, coolant, phosphate, and other pollutants from liquid waste after being used for production, producing wastewater that is more in line with government regulations on the environment.
- Able to do water softening, purify water, and also the ionization process so that it can be used for cleaning the product.
- A solution for the process of drying or controlling water (dewatering) so as not to hamper production.
- Supports vehicle manufacturing processes, for surface treatment to manufacture tires, including cooling systems.
- Useful as a coolant to cool the welding process, clean the steel, and also test.
We as a water treatment service provider offer solutions for those of you in the automotive field, with the following advantages:
- Operational prices are more efficient because the equipment is more efficient.
- Making a system that is anti-rust, so it can be used in a much longer time.
- Optimizing the use of chemicals in production, while also helping to reduce hazardous waste.
- Providing facilities to recycle wastewater for reuse.